Uplifted...

Are there people in your life you look forward to visiting? Someone you have not seen in a while come to mind?  What is it about them that causes this feeling? Are they encouraging to you? Do they listen well? Do they speak truth to you? 

When I think of uplifting people in my life, people I look forward to seeing again, I think of Pete Self. He seemed to have a way of uplifting others, loving them well, and welcoming them. When Pete, his wife Katherine, and I first met I can remember how they made me feel, welcomed! You see I was in line of 100s that have been guest of Pete and Katherine Self. They loved hosting and welcoming people into their home. “He was an encourager.  He always lifted my spirits.” Pam G.

What about you? Who are you thinking of? Maybe take a Purple Balloon, a Guitar, or just yourself and go see them soon! Maybe today.

    Pete and Friends! #upliftingseniors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflections

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!